For Immediate Release
September 2, 2017
Lions win 5-0 in rain drench matchup with Pitt-Bradford
Middletown, Pa. – The Penn State men's soccer team started fast scoring 2 goals in the first 2 minutes of the game. They dominated the first half going up 4-0 in the first 45
Penn State Harrisburg 5 vs Pitt-Bradford 0
Pitt-Bradford Starters: Perry, Hayakawa, Giopolus, Mcfetridge, May, Black, Acaster, Irwin, Pennypacker, Margo, Brock
Inside the Numbers:
- Team Records: Penn State Harrisburg (2-0) vs Panthers (0-2)
- Shots: Harrisburg 22 vs Pitt-Bradford 3
- Shots on Goal: Harrisburg 14 vs Pitt-Bradford 2
- Corner Kicks: Harrisburg 7 vs Pitt-Bradford 4
- Saves: Harrisburg 2 vs Pitt-Bradford 9
How it Happened:
Chase Vilga scored the lions 3rd goal of the game and the 3rd of the season for Vilga with a pk in the 18th minute.
The lions dominated defensively as well allowing only two shots on goal the entire game.
Penn State Harrisburg:
- Chase Vilga: Goal
- Joey Aman: Goal
- Toma Nichik: Goal
- Creasy Lopez Goal
- Josh Dipasqaule Ast.
- Tesfaye Ayalew Ast.
Penn State Harrisburg will be back in action at Monday, September 4th, against Medgar Evans at 1:00 PM.