Penn State Harrisburg Athletics Hall of Fame
The purpose of the Penn State Harrisburg Athletics Hall of Fame is to commemorate the achievements of those student-athletes, coaches, administrators and staff who have distinguished themselves through excellence in athletic performance and service.
A person will be considered eligible for nomination to the Penn State Harrisburg Athletics Hall of Fame if at the time of nomination he/she fulfills one of the following criteria:
- Fits one of the following categories of candidates: student-athletes, teams, coaches, athletic administrators and staff members.
- For student-athletes, graduation from Penn State Harrisburg and/or the Pennsylvania State University is a significant consideration for induction into the Penn State Harrisburg Athletics Hall of Fame. In exceptional cases, decorated student-athletes who left Penn State Harrisburg in good standing but did not graduate from the school can be nominated. Student-athletes who are nominated for consideration must be at least five years removed from their final year of competition.
- For teams to be nominated for consideration, there must be at least 10 years removed from their final date of competition.
- Coaches, administrators and staff must serve with distinction and be a minimum of five years removed from employment in order to receive consideration.
- Pre- and post-Penn State Harrisburg accomplishments can factor into a nominee’s candidacy as long as they fall within the sphere of athletic achievement and have some connection to the nominee’s athletic career at Penn State Harrisburg.