Club Sports Home
Penn State Harrisburg is proud to offer not only 16 Intercollegiate progams, but also a host of Club sports programs to our students. Club sports are an important part of our overall athletic department and often will be the base of future intercollegiate programs here at Penn State Harrisburg.
Click on link below for full details about each program.
Current Club Sports:
- Bass Fishing Club - Chad Burkholder (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Boxing - Club President: Julian Patton (email@example.com)
- Cheerleading - Club President: Courtney Nguyen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Equestrian - Club President: Cheryl Chuba (email@example.com)
- Ice Hockey - Club Advisor: Julie Stoehr, (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Men's Volleyball - Club President: Nick Vereb, (email@example.com)
- Swimming - Club President: Luke Mummau (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ultimate Frisbee - Club President: Kyle Larsen (email@example.com)
Non Active Recent Club Sports:
- Outing Club