Penn State Harrisburg Women’s Basketball will take on Marymount University at home, Wednesday, February 14, 2018 at 6:00 PM in the Capital Union Building.
PSH Women’s- Overall (6-17) Conf. (1-15)
Marymount Women’s- Overall (20-3) Conf. (15-1)
- The PSH Women’s team are (0-9) against the Marymount Saints.
Last time meeting was January 17, 2018. PSH lost (63-46).
You can tune in to Wednesday’s game live when you click here.
Recap of Last Game:
Senior day for PSH Women’s Basketball was a success and while there was excitement before the game, there was more excitement from start to finish. PSH Women’s competed and played with heart against Chris. Newport. The Lions didn’t let up and continued to fight, but with the amount of effort PSH put in, they fell short within seconds on the clock.
- PSH Women’s went up against the CNU Captains, Saturday, February 10, 2018. With the amount of passion played by PSH, CNU pulled through at the end and got the win, (78-75).
- Shanique Mattis and Tessa Dolce both led the team with a high 22 points as they played with fire and carried their team throughout the game. Both seniors, Tessa Dolce and Janel Brown led the team with 10 rebounds, while Rachel Miller led with 6 assists.
- The Marymount Saints competed against Frostburg State, Saturday, February 10, 2018. The Saints defeated FSU, (66-55).
- Leah Hurst led the Saints with 17 points and 8 assists. While Taylor Love and Kathryn Ryan led with 7 rebounds.
Stay connected and continue to support Penn State Harrisburg Athletics.